Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A Floral Day Brightener

I am recuperating quickly and well after my knee surgery and presently am in the Transitional Care Unit at Episcopal Homes on Fairview and Feronia Avenues in Saint Paul. Finally I have been able to walk the grounds with my Cadillac walker to get some fresh air and sunshine! I took advantage of that outing this afternoon to take photos of some flowers in the many small gardens located throughout the campus.  I'll be "sprung" on Saturday and eventually I will be able to be out and about on some photo shoots after  I get home.   In the meantime, I will have to make do with what is available. 


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Take care, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's available looks nice to me! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are recovering already so soon and making photos again. Take care and be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Lovely hibiscus that you've shown us here. One of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you are doing so well. I bet you are itching to get back into action!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!