Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Secret of Life-Signs, Signs


Do not miss Penzey's Spices, an herb and spice shop  on Grand Avenue in St. Paul.  It recently has been expanded with more room for all those marvelous spices one needs in a kitchen.  I've been shopping there for years and have a drawer full of spices that help me make delicious meals. I even have a small case of herbs and spices that comes with us whenever DH and I leave town for warmer climes in the winter months. I regularly collect recipes that are supplied in the store and have signed up for their wonderful catalogue, plus I take advantage of their coupons,  promotions and gifts of free spices given periodically to regular customers. Check here  to learn more about the spices and to see if there is a store in your area.

Linking to Signs, Signs

23 comments:

  1. We have a shop like that one that I love to visit. Just the aroma of all those spices is enough to draw me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have a store in our area and I shop there regularly. In fact, before the store opened I ordered spices from them through the mail. I love their spices and use them all the time. They have one called Sunny Paris that I use on almost everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Fox Point, too, it's also great!!

      Delete
  3. The cabinet reminds me of one I've seen elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lucky to be very loved by my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very neat sign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love places like this. I don't live near one anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to read this one twice! Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someone may add a comma and make it "Cook them, tasty food!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sign and I bet it smells good in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I certainly don't have one where I am now, but I do believe that there is one in Ft. Worth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea: A take-along herb and spice case! I could use this very thing in our little trailer...
    I've been using and enjoying some middle eastern spice blends from my favorite spice merchant. I love the different tastes I'm discovering!

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favourite things is cooking for family and friends Kate, love spice shops ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. i bet it smells heavenly inside! there's 2 in va but not near me :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always thought you had a lot of spice in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love shopping there, for the smells alone! They have very generous coupons and the stuff makes great gifts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, you have a Penzey's, too. I am floored by how successful a spice store can be. The West Hartford Penzey's started out as a reasonably sized store and I was impressed that they could do enough business to need that much space. Then, the store next door closed and they moved into that space, too, nearly doubling their space. Remarkable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!