Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Great Summer Job


"This is the greatest summer job I've ever had, " Dylan told me when he explained that he works four days a week during the summer as the Assistant Manager of the boat rental area at the Como Park Pavilion.   It's convenient since Dylan doesn't live too far from from the lake.  After graduating from Como Park High School, Dylan enrolled at the University of Minnesota-Duluth.  Next September he will begin his junior year advancing his major in communication and a minor in business administration.  Dylan's final school semester will be at Erasmus University Rotterdam.  Without definite plans at this point, when he graduates he plans to travel the world. Great idea, Dylan!!

Don't forget July 1st Theme Day: Upside Down

13 comments:

  1. I wish I had started to travel before college. But I went right into it and have been on a roll ever since then. Now it's harder to find time for vacations.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is certainly a young man on the move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck to dylan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet he meets lots of interesting people on this summer job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice portrait and a great attitude for that young man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good portrait shot of him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does sound like a fun place to work. Oh to have that much future ahead. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like that as my full time job. Best of luck in the future Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great person with a plan. Warms my heart. Glad he wants to explore the world.

    Janis
    GDP

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's got plenty of time to define his future. I wish I'd done more travel right after college but I didn't have either money or courage...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dylan looks like a young man with a plan Kate .. and a very cool summer job :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I envy young people who can take the time to travel when they are young. I worked every vacation during school and started work for good the day after I graduated. But, I didn't have a dime and needed to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!