Monday, May 14, 2012

Max or Kyle?


On a recent trip to Charleston, SC, my husband and I met Joan Perry who posts on her blog from that fair city.  One fine morning we went to the Market on Marion Square with Joan and met the two purveyors of Holy Smoke Olive Oil whom you can meet here on her blog. I picked up their business cards, but don't know if this person is Kyle or Max.  In any event, both of them have been immortalized on Joan's and my blogs.  Check out their photos (see link above) on a group picture on Joan's blog.

8 comments:

  1. I never butter or margarine on bread, but add olive oil, and i could make a meal out of the bread, oil & vinegar, especially now that there are so many specialty flavors being marketed, by people like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess would be Max.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know who he is but he's quite nice looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which ever he is, he is a good looking guy, for sure! I saw your photo on Joan's blog a while back. It must have been fun to meet her because she seems to have quite a sense of humor on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like a cool dude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice portrait, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a wonderful portrait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!